An Enrolled Agent is
Tax Itemizers
Non-Cash Charity Wkst
Owe Back Taxes ???
Foreign Earned $$$$
About Us / Our team
How to find us

An Enrolled Agent (EA)

has demonstrated technical competence in the field of taxation to the IRS and is a Tax Professional. An EA is licensed by the U.S. Department of Treasury to represent any taxpayer  (individuals, businesses, corporations, estates) before the Internal Revenue Service.